On Nov. 2nd, the Blackfalds RCMP received a complaint of suspicious Halloween candy that was thought to cause a child to get sick.
The complaint came from an individual stating their child had consumed candy received Halloween night, and had then become sick.
The children had only been trick or treating in the community of Clive.
The Blackfalds RCMP had this candy sent to the RCMP laboratory and requested to have it tested. Results returned from the lab stating that no drugs or common poisons were detected in the pieces of candy.
At this time, the Blackfalds RCMP will be concluding their file with regards to this investigation.